- hvac service on PRINCESS Graphs / Charts & Patterns: For Knit, Crochet, Cross Stitch, Plastic Canvas, Beading, Etc.
- LJ Kohl on The Yarn Tamer
- fiber tools on fiber arts Respect the Spindle
- Elizabeth Bell on Knitting Tips : How to Knit a Baby Blanket
- online dating on Yarn Harlot Knitting
Love My Kindle!
Save the Planet
Stop buying bottled water. Filtered bottles is the answer for always fresh FREE water.
- Amanda from JimmyBeansWool.com reviews the Ann Norling Ruana Knitting Pattern. A... February 2, 2012Amanda from JimmyBeansWool.com reviews the Ann Norling Ruana Knitting Pattern. Ann Norling knitting patterns are some of our favorites – great detail, accuracy, and cool styles! Jimmy Beans Wool is your LYS… online! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPdpcg0qXY4&feature=player_embedded Ann Norling Ruana Knitting Pattern Review VideoAmanda from JimmyBeansWool
- This site brought to you by SpinCraft Knitting Patterns: where you can learn a k... February 2, 2012This site brought to you by SpinCraft Knitting Patterns: where you can learn a knit calculation system that will enable you to knit so it fits. With the SpinCraft Knitting System it’s a whole new way to knit. Knit So It Fits What you do is take measurements of both your swatch and the person you are knitting for. Then you do some simple calculations to find
- Way cool video with beautiful shawls
http://knitknitting.com/weekly-shawl-921-2/ February 1, 2012Way cool video with beautiful shawls http://knitknitting.com/weekly-shawl-921-2/Weekly Shawl 9/21 | Knit Knittingknitknitting.comWay cool video with beautiful shawls on this page.
- New baby, shawl collection, skein markers, hand dying, the magic loop and more…... February 1, 2012New baby, shawl collection, skein markers, hand dying, the magic loop and more… It’s the end of January, and I hope everyone has been enjoying the winter as the best time to knit! You may have noticed that I didn’t manage to get a newsletter out last Tuesday… but I have a great excuse. My first grandchild was born in Boise on the 21st, and I was lucky to be
- Untitled November 29, 2011SpinCraft Newsletter #3aweber.comHello again everyone. As always, I am amazed at the fiber knowledge I find online, and inspired to finish up some projects of my own.